I thought it would only be fair for me to post a Men’s edition of the Holiday List, as there are some ladies or guys out there wanting to find just the perfect gift for the stud in their life. After all, they’ve been good to us all year long, right?
And even if we’re shopping for our dads or brothers, here are some suggestions to make the holiday shopping less insane. Check after the photos for the list of items and where to get them.
- Audemars Piguet Watches – http://bit.ly/emyZSY , http://bit.ly/dMQqtq
- Heat vs Lakers Tickets (or whichever teams you fancy most) – http://on.nba.com/I9QZr
- Apple IPad – http://bit.ly/cVI9it
- Reversible Cashmere Scarf-Brooks Brothers – http://bit.ly/f45c9k
- Louis Vuitton Lock and Key Cuff Links – http://bit.ly/sUxC
- Reebok Gym Membership (Basketball Courts, if you’re in NYC) – http://bit.ly/tbfES
- Marc by Andrew Marc Leather Jacket – http://bit.ly/dZT16x
- Tom Ford Coffee Table Book (Fashion advice from one of the best dressed men in the world, is invaluable) – http://amzn.to/ezIkE4
- Gentleman Timeless Guide Fashion Coffee Table Book – http://amzn.to/es51FP
- Omaha Steaks (For the carnivores)– http://bit.ly/h03h3c
- Dior Sunglasses – http://bit.ly/eMYmIa
- The Art of Shaving (I gave this to my brother once, is like face spa for men) – http://bit.ly/hLVAWM
Happy holidays and happy shopping!